Sunday, August 5, 2012

Perfect Gentleman (Part1)

What makes a perfect gentleman? I can't help but think of the incredible men I know who exude "gentlemen".  They keep their word.  If keeping it isn't possible, they acknowledge it, then get back into agreement.  They make sure the people in their vicinity are well cared for.  Example: My boy & I meet in Downtown LA to shop for items for an upcoming trip of his.  He is visiting from Vegas.  It's hot, by my Cali standards.  He asked me 3 different times if I was okay, or if I needed anything.  Additionally, when we went to get water, he took care of me. Yes, he paid.  I could have afforded it myself, yet that wasn't the issue.  He wanted to take care of me.  No love interest here, just good friends.  What he won, was my respect and complete adoration.  Comments/Suggestions/Opinions?  (all welcomed)

No comments:

Post a Comment