Sunday, March 31, 2013

3 Steps to Make a Man Love You

I ran across a post on Facebook yesterday that GRABBED my attention. I, of course, clicked the link
(http://capturehim.com) and listened to this intriguing pitch.... it intrigued me because the man speaking is a relationship "expert" whom I've seen on Rachel Ray's talk show and heard about through other mediums in the personal growth field.  He was sharing from his own experience, like owning he was a player and then he described what changed for him.  I feel like I'm on the verge... 2 of the 3 points he made I'm experiencing.... now to get onto number 3.  Check the link, take a listen, let me know what you think (FELLAS, I'd LOVE to hear your feedback).

While you listen, here is what I wrote down while I listened:

1) Step 1 is that you need to make a man know that you don't "need" him.
    - neediness is the opposite of attraction
    - know who you are so there's no anxiety about whether he loves you, because you love you

2) Step 2 is you need to plant a "future seed" in his mind
     - create an overwhelming feeling of calm - (think oasis)

3) Step 3 is you make it his idea to pursue you & commit
     - ultimatums always backfire
     -a man will only commit when he feels it is his choice


He talks rather quickly, without pausing, so this is as good as it got for me.  However, he said more.  I really appreciate the 3 steps in their simplicity... A man's choice matters.  I respect that.  A new point of view may give me another viewpoint.  Best wishes.

As always, please let me know what you think or share your experience.

much love & aloha
hp

1 comment:

  1. It feels awesome to read such informative and unique articles on your websites.
    capture his heart

    ReplyDelete