Monday, March 11, 2013

Independent Woman (Part 2) for the FELLAS

Independent: (according to Webster's Dictionary) c (1) not requiring or relying on others (as for care or livelihood).... 

It seems like she doesn't need you, she's got it all together - so where do you fit in?

How do you love the Independent Woman? I have little to say, because my fellow poet Elliot Axiom says it all in his piece, 'Instructions for Making Love to the Independent Woman" .  https://soundcloud.com/elliot-axiom/1-instructions-for-making-love

Please note this applies to women and men in relationships (married, partners, etc).  It is one of my favorite pieces for 2 reasons, the content/imagery is amazing & satisfying and the spirit of it is giving.  I believe Givers Gain....which is more about the spirit than it is about the action.  Take a listen. Leave a comment. Let me know what you think.  

Much love & aloha 
hp

No comments:

Post a Comment